Sunday, April 3, 2011

VisitScotlands Expo

This is the first time I have travelled over to Scotland to go to VisitScotlands Expo. This is Scotland's largest travel trade expo and I am impressed with the way the show has been organized. This year the Expo is being held in Aberdeen know as the Granite City. This will be my first time actually staying in the city although I have been there several times. My main reason for going to this show is to make contact with other vender's and connect with companies that I will be using in further tours that I will be running. There is no such thing as knowing it all and one always has to be looking for up and coming trends.

I was fascinated to learn that one of the up and coming trends for Scotland is food, yes food. I thought this was great as the menu in many places we travel now is not what you use to get when you went to Scotland. I am really pleased to say the sea food and other meat dishes are superb and now they are being matched with different types of single malts. What can I say this is something to experience.
So bon appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment