Friday, April 8, 2011

VisitScotlands Expo

Leaving this evening for Scotland. Going to Scotland's travel show called Expo which is being held in Aberdeen April 12-14th. This is a large show which gathers vender's from all over Scotland. Will give me a chance to see what new and exciting for the coming year.

For the first few days I will be touring on the isle of Islay & Jura off the west coast. I have seen the islands from the main land and actually flew over Jura last Oct and I was very impressed with the unspoiled landscape. Very few people live on the island but I still think its worth going over for the day to see whats there. So watch out for the pictures and videos, you won't be disappointed.

Islay is also a great wee place to visit and I am looking forward to touring around and may even take in one of the eight distillery's on the island.   

No comments:

Post a Comment